If you are not a member yet, you can sign up here

First Division - Day 30

Real Sociedad 4 - Málaga 2

Real: Claudio Bravo; Carlos Martínez, Mikel González, Iñigo Martínez, De la Bella; Bergara, Illarramendi; Carlos Vela (Estrada 66'), Zurutuza (Rubén Pardo 30'), Griezmann (Ifrán 84'); Agirretxe. 4-2-3-1.
Málaga: Kameni; Sergio Sánchez, Lugano, Weligton, Antunes; Camacho (Baptista 74'), Iturra; Portillo (Duda 57'), Seba Fernández, Pedro Morales (Piazon 63'); Santa Cruz. 4-2-3-1.

1-0. 20. Carlos Vela. Following up after Kameni pushed out Agirretxe corner.
2-0. 24. De la Bella. Fired low, angled shot across keeper from outside of area.
3-0. 30. Griezmann. Controlled long Agirretxe pass and ran on to beat Kameni.
3-1. 43. Pedro Morales. Struck first time shot through hands of Claudio Bravo.
4-1. 51. Iñigo Martínez. Got clear of markers to head Rubén Pardo corner in to net.
4-2. 70. Santa Cruz. Far post header down past Bravo from long Antunes cross.

Yellow cards: Camacho 46', De la Bella 55', Pardo 58', Seba Fernández 72'.

In the middle of a Champions League quarter-final against Borussia Dortmund, Málaga coach Pellegrini rested several key players for his team's visit to fourth placed Real Sociedad. But without the depth of squad of Barça and Madrid they fell to a 4-2 defeat which left them four points adrift of the Basque side in the table. The locals got off to the best possible start, Griezmann hitting the bar before Carlos Vela opened the scoring, turning a shot past Kameni after the keeper could only push out Agirretxe's header from Griezmann's corner. Four minutes later De la Bella made it two after latching on to a loose ball outside of the area, and Griezmann himself scored the third after chesting on a long pass by Agirretxe from his own half. Chile's Pedro Morales got one back for the visitors before the break, his fellow countryman Claudio Bravo only able to push his long shot in to his own net, but six minutes in to the second half Iñigo Martínez connected with Rubén Pardo's corner to head a fourth past the keeper. Vela came close to a fifth when his shot was deflected on to the post a few minutes later, and Santa Cruz completed the scoring with twenty minutes to go when he headed a long Antunes cross past the local keeper.